Whether to cover an unexpected expense or consolidate outstanding debts, you will, from time to time, find yourself in need of extra cash. Unfortunately, getting a loan with a bad credit score can seem impossible because lenders consider lending you riskier. So, do bad credit loans with “guaranteed” approval exist? Short answer – yes. Although it may seem impossible, you can get a loan even if you have bad credit.
If you want a personal loan, but your credit score falls below the subprime line, you need to find a bad credit loan. Fortunately, many lenders are willing to assume the risk and extend credit to borrowers with bad credit. Lenders offering bad credit loans with guaranteed approval have flexible credit requirements that almost everyone can obtain. Interestingly, bad credit loans can help you repair your credit score if you make timely monthly payments.
In this article, you will find in-depth information about bad credit loans with guaranteed approval. Keep reading to know what to do if you have a less than ideal FICO credit score.
What are bad credit loans?
Bad credit is a status no one wants to be in, but it eventually comes. Many things can tarnish your credit score, including late repayments, mismanagement of finances, career crisis, serious illness, and life difficulties.
When anyone talks about bad credit loans, they refer to loan options for persons with less than perfect credit score. Bad credit loans can either be backed by collateral or unsecured. Although your credit score prevents you from getting a great APR, you can find a lender offering loans at lower interests with a little extra effort.
Many banks, online lenders, and credit unions offer loans at better terms to people with scant credit history. But before applying, keep in mind that what is considered a “creditworthy borrower” varies from one institution to another.
Do bad credit loans with guaranteed approval exist?
Truth be told. Every credit application comes with risk; therefore, no legal lender will offer you a 100% approval guarantee. That’s why they are called bad credit loans with “guaranteed” approval, meaning they are not 100% guaranteed. Whether you have a good or less than ideal credit score, finding the right lender is what gets close to being guaranteed approval.
If you have an unhealthy credit score, the trick to getting a bad credit loan with guaranteed approval is by finding a lender with flexible credit requirements. They assume the risk of working with borrowers having bad credit. Even so, with high-interest rates and frequent colossal fees, you will end up paying for the privilege.
Suppose you have less-than-stellar credit and are struggling to get approved for a loan. In that case, you can benefit from the prequalification option. Fortunately, lenders specializing in bad credit loans allow you to check if you qualify in advance.
Advantages of bad credit loans with guaranteed approval
People with poor credit have access to no credit check loans, which is the most significant benefit offered by bad credit loans with guaranteed approval. You can imagine how it feels to get approved for a loan without previous defaults affecting your application.
On top of helping individuals with poor credit history get finances, bad credit loans with guaranteed approval come with many benefits.
- Loans can help you improve your credit: Building up a good credit history is the surest way to repair less than ideal credit score. Bad credit loans allow you to access money to pay off your debt. Through budgeting and managing your debt responsibly, you will be showcasing the qualities of a responsible borrower, which should improve your credit score over time.
- You are more likely to be accepted: Most lenders offering bad credit loans allow you to check your eligibility before applying. Although you have limited options, the prequalification checking ensures you have higher chances of getting approval. For most lenders, you can check your eligibility within a minute or two.
- Bad credit loans can help you catch up with outstanding debt: When you get a bad credit loan, you will be able to consolidate all other debts. By paying off all smaller debts, your entire owed capital will remain with the same lender, which can help reduce interest rates. Besides the reduced interest rates, you will have one repayment deadline, which is easier to comply with.
Downsides of bad credit loans with guaranteed approval
- High-interest rates: If you have a poor credit history and are applying for any loan, expect to pay for the privilege. If not all, a majority tend to apply high interest to borrowers with less-than-ideal credit scores to offset the risk. This will definitely make borrowing expensive. So, make sure to assess your ability to repay the loan before signing the dotted line. At times you have no option other than to swallow these extra costs.
- It like replacing debt with another: Most people apply for bad credit loans to consolidate older debts. At the end of the day, they will still have an outstanding debt to be repaid.
- Bad credit loans come with fixed repayment terms: On top of very high-interest rates, you will have a fixed amount to be paid every month. Again, make sure you can afford the repayments. Although on-time monthly payments can improve your credit, missing any installment can negatively affect your credit score and put you into financial difficulties.
The best approach for a bad credit score
Getting a personal loan with poor credit history is not impossible. Even so, it requires patience and diligent research to get the most affordable loan. Here is a roadmap to getting the best and affordable bad credit loan with guaranteed approval.
- Ask a credit union or a local bank for guidance on loan options available to you for your credit score.
- Request quotes from several lenders from local banks or credit unions. Take advantage of the prequalification option.
- Comprehensively compare terms offered by various lenders, including interest rates, origination fees, and other loan details.
- Evaluate whether it makes sense to borrow according to terms, then pick the loan offer.
Bad credit loans with guaranteed approval are a valuable tool that can quickly get you out of trouble. All the same, you need to be careful and manage debts responsibly; otherwise, you will put yourself in financial difficulties.